The Alamo AFCEA Chapter recognizes the value of each member of our Chapter. In an effort to improve the value of your affiliation with the Alamo Chapter, we have taken several actions to benefit our individual and corporate members.
Before logging in please view the video below.
As a reminder, Association
Membership with AFCEA resides at the International level with affiliation at the Chapter level. This website is not directly linked with AFCEA International however for continuity, please use your AFCEA International membership number and create a
new Password specific to this site. It will not change your International login. Watch the “How To” video for identifying your AFCEA number, logging into the Alamo Chapter site, and setting up your profile.
After signing into the Alamo AFCEA website with your International AFCEA number and creating a password, Alamo members will have access to:
- Discounted luncheon registrations (when we are able to resume in-person events)
- Membership Directory for those Alamo members that choose to opt-in
- Members-only ability to livestream the monthly Luncheons (when we are able to resume in-person events)
- Members-only access to webinar and luncheon speaker recordings
- Member-priority access to local training registration prior to non-members
- Alamo Chapter Source Book - Corporate and Government Database (Coming Soon)
- Quick links to AFCEA International webinars and resource library (Coming Soon)
- Additional Alamo member registration discounts for the Alamo ACE
When logging in the first time, enter your AFCEA number and then select “Click here to reset your password” to get started.