AFCEA International is honoring a small business industry champion. This award will be presented annually.
- Any individual working for a small business (250 people or less) or non-profit who has championed small business
- AFCEA corporate or individual member
- Demonstrates the individual's commitment to AFCEA's mission, values and activities
- Demonstrates how the individual has had a positive and tangible economic, social, or strategic impact over a wide range of markets or a particular community, region or national area
- Exemplifies a solid professional and community leadership role
- Can quantifiably demonstrate small business advocacy/results at the community, region or national level