Our highest award for sustained career excellence in information technology.
Nominee should reflect one or more of the following criteria:
- Exhibits a career of service (15 or more years) reflecting a strong commitment to engineering
- Significant accomplishments in IT through innovation or applications which advance the agency, department, and/or organization mission or which benefit the public in general
- Noteworthy achievements in programs impacting national strategies and international furthering of knowledge about computers and IT between Defense and other government, national, and/or international communities
- Successfully built bridges among communities such as small/large business, government and academia to ensure mission success
- Nominee may be an individual or group/team
- Demonstrates a commitment to AFCEA's mission, values and activities